Sunday 17 August 2014

Pretty In Pastel - Missguided Wishlist


It's raining. It's windy. It's freezing. I'm sitting here in bed thinking about what I want to do my next blog post on and it hit me. I want to do something to brighten up this dull day, so why not do something I have always wanted to do, a Missguided wish list! But to make it better, I want to do one that only contains pastel colours, just to add a bit of colour to such a horrible day. 

Missguided has the most amazing clothes. All the fashion bloggers out there are constantly buying things from Missguided and posting them on their blogs. They have clothes on their site to suit nearly every kind of fashionista, which is what I think makes it so successful. Their unique designs and beautiful colours are always bang on trend and they always have something you're looking for, maybe just that one piece of clothing that your wardrobe is lacking. You can always rely on Missguided. 

So here I have found a few things on the website that are pastel in colour. All of these items are currently in fashion, I see friends on Facebook wearing things similar and all of the colours are gorgeous and bright. I have also seen some of my favourite fashion bloggers like 'Luisalion', 'Swaglen' and 'FashiionCarpet' wearing pastel clothes from Missguided. So how could I possibly not do a Missguided pastel wish list? Only if I had the money to buy the clothes on the wish list! So anyways, here it is. 


          SHAINA MINT BIKER JACKET

         €58.49 



          SHIRAZ STRAPPY LACE DETAIL PUFFBALL MINI DRESS IN LILAC

           WAS €45.49

        NOW €22.09


          BONITTA ORIGAMI MINI DRESS IN LILAC

             WAS €25.99
        NOW €18.19


          BRIANNA PINK DOGTOOTH WRAP OVER SKIRT

           WAS €19.49
        NOW €9.74


          ZAZULA PINK FAUX SUEDE BIKER JACKET

        €51.99



          PORANKA MINT BARDOT SWEETHEART CROP TOP

        €6.49



          PLAMENA FLAMINGO BEACH BODYSUIT - CAMPAIGN

        €15.59



          SIRINDA LILAC BARDOT FRILL CROP TOP

           WAS €16.89
        NOW €5.06



          AUBERTA BLUE SKATER MIDI SKIRT

        €25.99



          POLLY MINT BELTED JUMPSUIT

           WAS €29.89
        NOW €19.49



          ZULA FLORAL POM POM SHORTS - CAMPAIGN

        €19.49


          ZULA FLORAL POM POM cami crop top - CAMPAIGN

        €19.49

So they're the items that would be on my wish list! Hope you liked this little post and if you decide to buy any of these, take piccies and tag me! Would love to see your Missguided clothes! I really love all of these items! 

Thanks for reading guys! Have a great post for you next week!
Lucy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment